TITLE: Van Driver
REPORTS TO: Executive Director/Assistant Executive Director
Description Category: Part Time
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
Job Description: To transport Club Member participants to the Boys & Girls Club Family Center and home following program participation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport Club Members from their school location to the Boys & Girls Club Family Center and home following program.
- Ensure the vehicle is adequately fueled
- Report maintenance concerns to the Assistant Executive Director
- Enforce established Behavior Expectations with Club Members while transporting
- Follow all traffic safety rules and regulations
- Complete documentation requirements (transportation log sheets, vehicle inspection sheet, Incident Reports, Injury/Illness Reports)
- Ensure Club Member safety via use of safety belts, booster seats and youth remain seated while in transport
- Complete and maintain up to date all required Department of Early Education & Care Trainings including First Aid/CPR.
- Attend annual review trainings at the BGCFC.
- Participate in coaching and supervision as assigned by Assistant Executive Director
Preferred candidates should be at least 21 years or older, have a valid 7D driver license, good driving record, and be willing to complete a BRC, CORI, DCF and Fingerprint checks. Individual should be able to climb stairs and be willing to be trained in First Aid/CPR.
Hours: Monday through Friday. 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM, 2:30 PM – 6:30 PM. Hours may be adjusted to meet the needs of the Club as determined and directed by the Club Assistant Executive Director.